Tuesday, November 16, 2010

in one month.


Then we saw the houses
The ones we saw every time we opened our eyes to breathe
Past the droplets on the glass, into the future

We took in the simple pleasures
And feeling safe and comfortable
I asked a simple question
In a brief sigh
“Do we know? And how?”

I did not know that this would be used against me latter
My unsurity.
Latter my death.

I never doubted the present.
Moments held too much proof to be disproved.
It was the supposed tos, the what’s rights, that started my dissent

My definition was a question “Is this real life?”
And when doubt came in I began to fight
I used paper clips to brand myself,
I used the pliers to rip the connections
I exploded.

I was chaos.
          and pain.

Now my music is too quiet
And the memories drown the colours
ask me why and I’ll pay you to understand

Because I fell through the cracks

Because I lost it all
Because I was wrong
          Because I was doomed

But all I’ll really say is
                   I don’t know
                  
Because I don’t.

Want to call me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.