I know how to talk like I"m in
And sound like I'm in
and look like I'm in
and kiss like I'm in
and feel like I'm in
and scream like I'm in
As I am in love
only baby darling
sweetheart
I'm not in love with you.
I'm in love with someone
in the past
and far away
and no he's not the one for me
but he's the one on my mind
when my eyes get that look you so adore
and he's the one I'm thinking of
when I'm touching my face and staring out the window
and he's the one that I think of when you tell me I'm beautiful
and he's the one that knows I love him
and when you tell me you want to say those words
and I look like I want to cry
it's for him not you
and at least he knows it
he knows about you
and he has his own separate life
and he's got a future
and so do I
but darling baby
sweetheart
you don't even know
you're not even a part of tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.