Thanks for making me feel unwelcome
It's really helping me pack
In between sitting on my bed
and sighing at almost memories
I'm packing and ready to go
and I've saved a lot of time
I won't have to stop to say goodbye
and I'll get to cry on the way
instead of standing there in front of you not
having too much to say
and in hindsight I think just disappearing at the last second works better for me anyways
but I didn't do it for me and if you think about it you could thank me
It's ended worse
I'm sorry I didn't call you on your birthday
I'm sorry I didn't give you your gift
I've got a record to keep though
and I didn't think you wanted to hear my voice
So now I have another thing to keep and remind me of a failure
in an old state that has a lot of my life in it already
So in a lot of words
I'll take the regret out
and just say
goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.