Can I just be vague for a second
and tell you that I need you
that I would like nothing more than you
to come over
with a box of dollar store toys
and I want to film us running around
filling time with squirt guns, paper flamingos, and
maybe those little cowboy costumes?
I want to take pictures of you when you're mad
Cause I just told you your Xbox is probably
the least important thing to me
in the world.
I really want you to be mad at me for forgetting to call
before I come over
and for me being friends with your cute sister
and not minding hanging out with your family
even if you're not around
I want to pop in on you after class
and I want you to tell me I have to let you have time with your other friends
and that you need space cause I'm just around too much
and that when you invite me to hang with the guys
you're just being nice, and maybe I should get some other friends?
I want that to be our biggest problem
too much time together.
Now I'll be straightforward
we don't even exsist
so we can have whatever it is we want
I just wish that the real world was like that
that we had air balloons to fly away in
and kites to crash land
I just wish.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.