Sunday, January 23, 2011

needs inspiration.

 I have dreams
about being tied up
and bound a the feet of people I care about
and I always feel like
my life is in their hands
and I'm always afraid of what they'll do
I'm afraid of what it is I deserve
I'm afraid that they weren't the ones I was supposed to trust
but they're the ones I infected 
 the ones that I let myself grow from
I'm always afraid
Merciless vengeance and
retribution seems more plausible
I'm always afraid
that they're disgusted by my imprisonment
that they'll throw away the keys
and the maps and the instructions
and lock me further away
out of sight so they don't have to see me
so that they can't see my pleading eyes
so they don't see me beg

I always wake up.
and I stay afraid to ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.