Thursday, February 24, 2011

Merry Happy

You can laugh
at me in my house
when I'm dancing around
and singing at the top of my lungs
You can laugh when I've had nothing to drink
but that was still one too many
So I called you up
and told you all the things
I was going to do to you
and you can laugh when you think I don't know
what you're thinking
 and that I'm so naive
But I know you weren't lying
I know that you want me
and you can laugh when I tell you this
but I still get to buy us dinner
and I still get to read your mind
while you're eating
with your mouth full
You can laugh
you're lucky you're cute

because I'm the funny one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.