Sunday, May 15, 2011

The next five will rhyme

I think she spat on the sidewalk
and I held it against her, my rock
I sent to the next door
to sift through her trash and once more
I thought about the glitter and dancing
and can't believe I forgot while romancing
that the ones that came before were all blonde
and it isn't a fact that you will respond
but I have words left, this was no war
in an ocean we have stalemates left, you snore
asleep until I'm alive again, I was the best one
you'll forget about me, but you're infected, you can't run
I hid first and when you hide here I'll speak
and you'll think "my god" and wish you had feet,
but I cut them off in the first book
You thought I was sad and longing, you mistook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.